Field Marketing Specialist
Missing Link Recruitment is hiring for our client, UberCloud:
At UberCloud, our collective passion is helping exceptional engineers and scientists design and develop best-in-class products. We are a global leader in Cloud HPC, and we provide a fully automated self-service Engineering Simulation Platform that boosts engineering teams’ productivity. Our product has enabled companies in manufacturing, energy, life sciences, finance, and more to develop category-defining products such as smart watches, virtual reality headsets, hypercars, giant rock crushers, and much more. It gives us pride that three of our customers are in the Top 10 of Forbes Most Innovative Companies list.
We are hiring a Field Marketing Specialist to support our sales teams. As the field marketing specialist, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of high-impact regional activities that create, accelerate, and close pipeline. You are an engaged and metric-driven marketer who will work with our sales and marketing teams to take our events and account-based marketing initiatives to the next level. The ideal candidate is someone who has a proven track record of delivering results, making data-driven decisions, thinking creatively and has a passion for supporting sales.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with sales to develop regional and segment marketing programs that deliver on pipeline and revenue goals.
- Develop and execute on a regional events plan that includes UberCloud events, third-party sponsorships, roundtables, industry events, virtual experiences, and roadshows
- Work with marketing and product teams to develop impactful and educational content that supports sales teams and advances prospects through the sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with lead gen teams to drive digital awareness through paid social campaigns on LinkedIn and similar properties.
- Foster regional partner relationships and develop joint GTM programs.
- Collaborate with key members of the go-to-market team to ensure campaign messages are consistent and aligned with shared goals.
- Build strong internal relationships with leadership across the business. Analyze and report on marketing performance data to identify successful marketing strategies and learnings.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing, preferably in the automobile or technology industry
- Demonstrated success in creating and managing field marketing initiatives, including event planning and execution.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities through effective project and time management. Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to anticipate sales needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal abilities. Capable of engaging and motivating internal teams and leaders across various functions.
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce. Highly proficient in social media.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%) of the time within the Midwest US.
Co-Founded by Burak Yenier and Wolfgang Gentzsch in 2013, UberCloud is a high-performance computing cloud enabler. The Company is transforming technical computing applications into ready-to-run packages in the cloud, allowing them to scale vertically and horizontally. UberCloud provides services to engineers in ME, EE and related fields with up to 30x productivity gains.
UberCloud’s customers are top engineers at Silicon Valley innovators, design teams at traditional manufacturers, and other technology leaders. UberCloud co-sells with cloud providers including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services as well as leading systems integrators. UberCloud currently has over 25 employees located in centers in Silicon Valley, Europe, and Turkey.
In 2017, UberCloud received funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, the largest technology-focused VC fund in Emerging Europe, and in 2021 surpassed critical revenue and profit milestones.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws and regulations.