Missing Link Recruitment is hiring for our client, UberCloud:
At UberCloud, our collective passion is helping exceptional engineers and scientists design and develop best-in-breed products. We are energized by the achievements of our customers in designing and building amazing products such as giant rock crushers, smart watches, virtual reality headsets, hypercars, and much more. It gives us pride that three of our customers are in the Top 10 of Forbes Most Innovative Companies list.
As a Senior Accountant, you will take our accounting practices to the next level to ensure UberCloud can grow revenue and headcount. You will oversee worldwide accounting functions and be a pivotal part of UberCloud’s next evolution.
What You Will Do:
- Perform all worldwide accounting functions (A/P, A/R, Payroll, Benefits, Taxes, Close, Reporting)
- Design, document & implement accounting processes and financial controls
- Establish proper accounting supporting documentation back-up process
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financials
- Build staffing redundancies
- Ensure investor financial compliance
- Move from Cash-Basis to GAAP accounting
- Scope & migrate to a new SaaS accounting solution
- Maintain external system connections to accounting software
- Coordinate annual external audit
- Oversee part-time bookkeeper
What You Bring:
- 6+ years of accounting experience
- 2+ years of experience working across multiple countries
- Management or supervisor experience is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of GAAP principles
- Quickbooks Desktop & QuickBooks online experience
- Have previously worked with external audits to ensure compliance
- Experience overseeing all areas of accounting at a growing company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively throughout all levels of the organization
- A keen eye for detail and a process-driven mentality
Co-founded by Burak Yenier and Wolfgang Gentzsch in 2013, UberCloud is a high-performance computing cloud enabler. The Company is transforming technical computing applications into ready-to-run packages in the cloud, allowing them to scale vertically and horizontally. UberCloud provides services to engineers in ME, EE and related fields with up to 30x productivity gains.
UberCloud’s customers are top engineers at Silicon Valley innovators, design teams at traditional manufacturers, and other technology leaders. UberCloud co-sells with cloud providers including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services as well as leading systems integrators. UberCloud currently has over 25 employees located in centers in Silicon Valley, Europe, and Turkey.
In 2017, UberCloud received funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, the largest technology-focused VC fund in Emerging Europe, and in 2021 surpassed critical revenue and profit milestones.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws and regulations.