Technical Account Manager
UberCloud has started building a Customer Success organization and is now looking to hire a team player to provide technical account management for our most strategic customers. The TAM will have the following day-to-day responsibilities and must possess the below experience.
What You Will Do:
- Build relationships at strategic customer(s) with existing and new user communities in the R&D / CAE space, especially super-users and engineering managers, in order to perform more effective account management and to achieve account growth (in close collaboration with the UberCloud Customer Success Manager).
- Proactively schedule and perform live meetings with users both online and onsite (in Bay Area)
- Respond to all UberCloud- or product-related escalations from customer(s).
- Respond to all product-related escalations from the UberCloud support team.
- Identify and maintain lists of key users (aka power users) for customers for whom TAM role is being played; oversee all queries from them.
- Establish relationships with key CAE vendors and Cloud Providers at the customer and leverage these in issue resolution.
- Inform and train users periodically about our products and best practices on how to use them.
- Develop user-facing content.
- Collect customer feedback and reports.
- Document unmet user needs.
- Provide input to UberCloud Product Management regarding the product roadmap.
- Pass on to UberCloud Sales potential opportunities for expanding presence at customer.
- Develop metrics and processes for measuring (and reporting on) Customer Satisfaction, as well as our performance against SLAs.
- Quality assurance of issue responses provided by our internal teams.
- Provide back-up coverage to Customer Success Manager
- Build deep expertise in the technical elements of the UberCloud platform and our supported applications; serve as internal and external escalation point for triage.
- Oversee development and enhancement of documents such as Knowledge Base, FAQ, User Guides, and Customer Onboarding.
What You Will Bring:
- BS / MS / Ph.D. in an engineering discipline (or equivalent experience) with a strong affinity to product design through simulation
- Profound knowledge in the CAE space to be able to have high-level technical conversations with the various CAE user community members (FEA, Electromagnetic, Acoustics, Thermal, Optics, Semiconductor)
- Professional experience with one or more of the following CAE applications: ANSYS, COMSOL, CST, Abaqus, MATLAB, Numeca, Cadence, CodeV
- Familiarity with cloud platforms including AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle Cloud
- Familiarity with High Performance Computing.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Account management, escalation management, and relationship management for strategic accounts.
- Self-disciplined, self-starting, and hard-working; able to work with a team scattered around the globe.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Co-Founded by Burak Yenier and Wolfgang Gentzsch in 2013, UberCloud is a high-performance computing cloud enabler. The Company is transforming technical computing applications into ready-to-run packages in the cloud, allowing them to scale vertically and horizontally. UberCloud provides services to engineers in ME, EE, and related fields with up to 30x productivity gains.
UberCloud’s customers are top engineers at Silicon Valley innovators, design teams at traditional manufacturers, and other technology leaders. UberCloud co-sells with cloud providers including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services as well as leading systems integrators. UberCloud currently has over 60 employees located in the US, Europe, and Turkey.