The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
We’re currently hiring more talented, genuine salespeople in our Emerging Enterprise Strategic Accounts program. This team drives the next wave of growth through an increased focus on customers across the country. Our laser-focus on solving their business problems and delivering a world class experience will continue to generate powerful customer relationships, elevate UiPath to trusted advisor status, and ultimately win large multi-million-dollar deals.\n
The EE Strategic Account Sales Executive will partner with customers as their trusted advisor and subject matter expert at executive levels, and simultaneously partner with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure proper alignment and execution of the strategy. Through extensive dialogue and deep dive analysis, the sales executive shapes and implements the solution strategy that is unique to the client.\n
Open to additional locations: Chicago, IL, Denver CO, Austin TX
What you'll do at UiPath
• Grow and aquire Upper Middle Market and Enterprise customers in Illinois that see postive business outcomes through Automation.\n
• Assess the territory/market potential and develop sales strategy to maximize UiPath’s revenue.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedule.
• Acquire, and grow, new health care systems and healthcare technology companies.
• Evangelize UiPath’s brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting, and selling UiPath solutions with a value selling approach.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory.
• Develop trusted relationships with local partners and global systems integrators to cultivate new opportunities and drive successful customer implementations.
• Partner with Regional Vice President, Customer Success Manager, and Technical Account Manager group to ensure customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise.
• Collaborate internally with other sales executives and cross functional groups to foster an environment of knowledge sharing and best practices.
What you'll bring to the team
• 3-5+ years solution/value selling experience in the software space.
• Successful quota attainment YoY and successful experience acquiring, and growing, a client portfolio.
• Hunter mentality with a maniacal focus on always improving themselves and their customers.
• A strategic thinker and a meticulous, detail-orientated executor.
• Ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership including the c-suite.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with proven track record of quickly building credibility both internally and externally.
• Research and data driven approach to account planning.
• Ability to communicate new and complicated concepts in easy-to-understand way that creates a high level of desire for the solution.
• A high degree of Grit, and a collaborative, creative attitude.
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n