The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
UiPath Automation Hub enables the Center of Excellence (CoE) leaders to scale the automation program through the power of crowdsourcing, and effectively manage the automation lifecycle with instant visibility, transparency, and control.
As a Senior Product Manager you will oversee the product requirements and roadmap and will work closely with both internal and external teams to deliver the best possible outcomes. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with excellent organizational skills, doubled by a strong background in product management and a positive attitude.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Contribute to the platform vision and roadmap \n
- Closely understand our customer’s needs and challenges \n
- Manage the Product Backlog, by clearly expressing the user stories, prioritizing them and by making them visible and transparent \n
- Write technical specifications for new and updated epics and user stories \n
- Work closely with the UX/UI designers and the engineering team on an ongoing basis to deliver the planned stories and artifacts \n
- Inspect the product on a regular basis from various perspectives in order to accept the sprints results (UAT) \n
- Align with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, legal, other product managers) and gather feedback from customers and partners \n
What you'll bring to the team
- 3+ years of product management experience on an enterprise product (B2B) \n
- Technical mindset and/or previous software development/QA experience \n
- Experience with complex technical integrations, web services, API calls and Postman \n
- Great English communication skills (verbal and written) \n
- Data-driven mindset, very structured and well organized, with a positive, can-do attitude \n
- Bias for action and solutions and ability to deal with ambiguity, including troubleshooting and problem solving in loosely defined situations \n
- Proficiency with Jira or other similar project management tools \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n