The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
To lead the Global Sales Engineering COE: Amplify the Productivity of Field Sales engineering teams to close bigger deals by offering the right support, tools, and frameworks.
What you'll do at UiPath
• Create the trusted advisor skillset that Sales engineering needs to close larger deals.\n
• Provide clarity and alignment in PreSales Operation by aligning between activities, outcomes, and methodologies.\n
• Support Field teams with environments, collaterals, and pre-built solutions.\n
• Augment field productivity in laborious tasks (POCs etc) to allow the Field to focus on Solution Advisory for the Customer\n
• Provide full SME coverage and a two-way Product interface to facilitate innovation and feedback.\n
• Work with internal product teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product.\n
• Lead the Field Productivity center – Proposal Writers and Technical Engineers\n
• Provide thought leadership on UiPath Labs – the virtual demo Environment created by UiPath.\n
• Facilitate full alignment across all internal Sales engineering teams.\n
• Work with UiPath Partners to enable and certify their Sales Engineering staff.\n
• In charge of all Sales Engineering Enablement governance and enablement activities\n
• Drive the creation and adoption of reusable assets (Demos, Whitepapers, Solution accelerators etc).
What you'll bring to the team
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field\n
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in Technology industry – Product and Services companies\n
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales Engineering roles\n
· Minimum 5 years' experience in Leadership roles\n
· Automation industry experience is a big plus.\n
· Skills required: Phenomenal organizational skills, great presentation and communication skills, ability to excel in high freedom environments.\n
· Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus.\n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n
The anticipated base salary range for this position is between $177,750 and $266,625. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location and relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.