Mid/Senior Software Engineer - Cloud/SRE
At Upstash, we are building the next generation data platform for the serverless and edge era. Our cloud platform lets users deploy data services in seconds and immediately start using them. At the infrastructure level, we are using the latest technologies like Kubernetes, Golang, Terraform and popular cloud providers (AWS,GCE). We are looking for new team members to explore and develop the next generation database together with us.
- Help us to run the production environment in Kubernetes.
- Improve deployment lifecycle of the databases and services.
- Implement automation/deployment scripts as everything as code.
- Improve our monitoring systems to detect problems earlier than our users.
- Incident management by being on-call which is rotated among team members.
- Passion to learn and try new things.
- Deep care about the quality of the software you build.
- Strong interest in distributed systems.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes in production systems.
- Experience with one of the well-known automation tools. (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Cloud platform/services experience, especially AWS or GCP.
- Intermediate level Golang and/or Python experience.
- Familiarity with Linux and its network layer components.
- Contributions to open source projects
- AWS/Kubernetes certificates
- Experience with monitoring/logging solutions in Kubernetes
- Deep level understanding of Linux
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Budget for events and tech talks