Software Engineer - Frontend
At Upstash, we are building the next generation data platform for the serverless and edge era. Our cloud platform lets users deploy data services in seconds and immediately start using them.
We're looking for an Frontend Engineer. Your responsibilities will revolve around the care and progression of tools and projects which helps developers to use Upstash. These include Upstash console, documentation site, web site and SDKs.
- Maintain Upstash console which includes implementing new features, resolving issues, and improving the overall quality of the codebase.
- Maintain our web and documentation sites, which includes resolving issues, implementing new features, and improving the overall quality of the codebase.
- Come up with new ideas for open-source projects that will help developers build better applications and implement them.
- Build new examples and demos to showcase the capabilities of Upstash together with other technologies.
- Collaborate with our internal product and engineering teams, relaying feedback and insights gathered from the developer community.
- Experience with technologies, like Next.js, typescript, and tailwindcss.
- Deep care about the quality of the software you build.
- Cloud platform/services experience, especially Vercel, AWS, Cloudflare and Netlify
- Experienced painpoints in serverless applications and have ideas to improve it
- Contributions to other open source projects
- Vue.js, Nuxt, Svelte or Remix experience
- An eye for design and UX
- Python or Rust experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Budget for events and tech talks