Software Engineer Intern - Cloud/SRE
At Upstash, we are building the next generation data platform for the serverless and edge era. Our cloud platform lets users deploy data services in seconds and immediately start using them. At the infrastructure level, we are using the latest technologies like Kubernetes, Golang, Terraform and popular cloud providers (AWS,GCE). We are looking for new intern student to explore and develop the next generation database together with us.
- Help us to write new small tools,scripts like upstash-cli
- Doing acceptance/smoke testing
- Implementing 3rd party integration tools like terraform provider, ansible, brew, etc for Upstash
- Helping writing blogs, tutorials, sample code etc
- Implementing and improving integrations with tools that are used in our daily operations(slackbot, hubspot, discord etc…)
- Researching new technologies / products
- At least 3rd or 4th grade student
- Passion to learn and try new things.
- Interest in unix, cloud computing systems(knowledge would be optional, interest would lower the learning curve)
- Intermediate level Golang and/or Python and/or Java experience.
- Familiarity with Linux and its network layer components.
- Contributions to open source projects
- AWS/Kubernetes certificates
- Deep level understanding of Linux
- Work from anywhere in the world