Enterprise Business Development Representative
OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront is an award-winning and pioneering global technology startup setting a new standard in online shopping. A frontend website technology for eCommerce businesses, the company develops software for retailers to create fast, modern and high-performing online storefronts at a fraction of the cost and time.
Loved by developers, Vue Storefront provides a whole ecosystem of ready architecture, out-of-the-box integrations, and other frontend services that can work together or independently to cover the entire frontend development cycle – from build to launch.
Founded in 2021, Vue Storefront is a best-in-class composable commerce solution and market-leading Frontend as a Service currently used by 2,000+ live stores around the world. With a remote, global team of 100+ people and offices in San Francisco and Warsaw, Poland, customers include Baby Bunting, Zadig & Voltaire and Berlin Brands Group.Supported by 130+ partners and a community of 10,000+ developers, Vue Storefront and its leaders are recipients of a number of industry awards, including Europe’s top tech startup prize and recognition from Forbes magazine.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Generate and assess enterprise sales leads through cold outreach via LinkedIn, emails, and phone calls.
- Schedule meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives.
- Take a hands-on approach, actively participating in sales efforts and leading by example.
- Report to the SDR/BDR manager on weekly/monthly/quarterly sales results.
- Continuously optimize processes, tools, and materials to improve outreach and inbound campaigns.
- Use tools such as LinkedIn, Salesloft, Outreach, Apollo, and Zoominfo etc.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to transition from MQLs to SQLs to sales opportunities.
- Act as Vue Storefront's market presence, relaying valuable feedback to the Product, Marketing, and Leadership teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or a similar role. Experience with B2B SaaS targeting enterprise clients is preferable.
- Experience with global markets.
- Independent initiative: you can manage and plan your own tasks to meet objectives.
- Hands-on experience with diverse sales techniques, including cold calls.
- A consistent record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Proficiency in tools such as SFDC, Zoominfo, and others.
- Good familiarity with MS Excel, especially in analyzing spreadsheets and charts.
- Solid grasp of sales performance metrics.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Capable of crafting effective sales sequences.
- Fluent English proficiency with clear articulation of thoughts and ideas.
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience in scale-up companies or startups is a plus.
- Having worked in product-based companies is a plus.
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS is a plus.
- you care - about others in a team and the community
- you have a 'how we can make this better' attitude
- you share our values:
- Vibe - you say what does not fit. You give feedback, and you listen to critical feedback as well.
- Self-starter - everyone's opinion is essential, but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
- Focus - you stay aligned with what and how we act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. You take responsibility for your work and overlook the health of that area.
What can you expect?
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no doing things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.