HR Business Partner
OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront is an award-winning and pioneering global technology startup setting a new standard in online shopping. A frontend website technology for eCommerce businesses, the company develops software for retailers to create fast, modern and high-performing online storefronts at a fraction of the cost and time.
Loved by developers, Vue Storefront provides a whole ecosystem of ready architecture, out-of-the-box integrations, and other frontend services that can work together or independently to cover the entire frontend development cycle – from build to launch.
Founded in 2021, Vue Storefront is a best-in-class composable commerce solution and market-leading Frontend as a Service currently used by 2,000+ live stores around the world. With a remote, global team of 100+ people and offices in San Francisco and Warsaw, Poland, customers include Baby Bunting, Zadig & Voltaire and Berlin Brands Group.
Supported by 130+ partners and a community of 10,000+ developers, Vue Storefront and its leaders are recipients of a number of industry awards, including Europe’s top tech startup prize and recognition from Forbes magazine.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Providing daily guidance for Product Team Leaders
- Building up a great business partner relationship with Hiring Managers
- Cooperating constantly with CTO
- Taking care of great collaboration between Product Team Leaders and Team Members
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers to understand their needs, understand the Vue Storefront culture and values
- Organization and conducting trainings for Product Team Leaders
- Utilizing a data-driven approach to improve our work and the Product Team Members experience
What do we expect you to have?
- Min. 4 years of experience as HR Business Partner in IT environment and close cooperation with Product Team (ideally in a startup company)
- Experience with Agile methodology and understanding of Product Team work characteristic
- Experience in organization of trainings and courses for Team Managers, Leaders and Executives
- High level of integrity, prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Strong experience in cooperating with C-level
- Stakeholder management experience in a professional capacity
- Fluent English (at least C1)
- Sharing our values:
- Vibe - you say what does not fit. You give feedback, and you listen to critical feedback as well.
- Self-driven - everyone's opinion is essential, but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
- Focus - you stay aligned with what and how we act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. You take responsibility for your work and overlook the health of that area,
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participant and contributor
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package, access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us if you feel that it's time for you to join VSF's extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team!